Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dr. Who-a-thon

Hi all,

Well, I had a great time yesterday. Monkeygirl came over, and we went and got all sorts of junk food (Sweetie had already bought a lot, so we just bought more -- and drinks!), and then we had about a 5 hour Dr. Who marathon. We ate brie, bleu cheese, crackers, orange sodas, tiny little lattes, biscotti, chips... Oh, how we indulged! I started a fire in the fireplace and snuggled up next to it. We watched a bunch of episodes about an ancient Chinese god-thing looking for a time cabinet and sucking the lives out of some dried husks of Victorian women. And then there were some Daleks. I'm, uh, not a huge Dr. Who fan, but it was still a fun day.

Today I got my hair cut and colored, and I feel fabulous. I can't take pictures until Friday, because that's when I get my eyebrows done, and there will be no pictures of me until that is accomplished.

Then I met a friend who makes baby slings at a fabric store to pick out some fabric for a friend of mine whose shower is in a few weeks. Yay! Cute cherries...

And now we're going to make a pizza, then I go to ballet. So nothing amazing or monumental. It looks like the house will close today or tomorrow (thank gooodness).

That's it! Gotta clean the car out, because we're going to the bay area tomorrow. Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Knock on wood. And that sounds really really fun and yummy.