Four Things
4 Jobs
1. Assistant stage manager at a local well-reviewed theatre. (For a number of different plays -- I moved furniture, set props, dressed people. I did it all.)
2. Bookstore whore. I was really good at it, too, but it was minimum wage.
3. Customer service supervisor (yes, supervisor! If you called the newspaper and were REALLY mad, you talked to me. I soothed you, then made fun of you.)
4. Substitute teacher. "You have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 earrings. My sister has eight earrings. I have to go to the bathroom."
4 movies I could watch over and over
1. The Secret of Roan Inish
2. The Princess Bride (I can recite the words, but I'll still watch it.)
3. Harold and Maude (When Cat Stevens' "Trouble" starts, I cry. Every time.)
4. Notorious. (And I still get nervous when Claude Rains meets Cary Grant carrying Ingrid Bergman down the stairs.)
4 places I've vacationed
1. Portland, OR. Beautiful.
2. Santa Cruz. One of my favorite places to go with sweetie. Beach time, bookstore time...
3. Hawaii! Big Island. God, we had fun.
4. The Virgin Gorda. I would love to go back there someday.
4 websites I visit daily (self explanatory)
1. http://www.cussandotherrants.com
2. http://www.punkymomsforum.com
3. http://diggitydes.blogspot.com (Thanks for the tag)
4. http://www.fertilityfriend.com Too much information?
4 of my favorite dishes
1. Pizza. I'm a fiend for the stuff.
2. Thai broccoli cashew.
3. Aloo kauli ko tarkari (Indian/Nepalese cauliflower and potato hot stuff.)
4. Sushi.
4 places I've lived
1. Tahoe Park area, in Sacramento. (Birth to 19.)
2. Downtown & midtown Sacramento. (19 to 25ish)
3. South Sacramento (My first house!)
4. East Sacramento (My new house!) And yes, you read it right -- I've never lived anywhere outside of Sacramento.
4 places I would rather be
1. Santa Cruz
2. Carmel/Monterey
3. Eugene, OR (the town is nice, but mostly for my in-laws, whom I miss.)
4. Someplace with warm Pacific water
4 favorite drinks
1. Cocoa
2. Coffee
3. Diet Pepsi
4. Ginger Beer
(But if I could have lots and lots of spaces for favorite drinks, there'd be wine, margaritas, tea, water, jamba juice, cranberry juice, root beer, Cherry 7-Up, and so much more!)
4 wishes
Sorry, I don't make wishes. It's a policy.
4 regrets
1. I was a real asshole to my mom when I was a teenager.
That's it. I know there are other things I could have done differently, but then my life would have turned out differently, and I like my life.
My own 4 -
4 things you wouldn't expect about me
1. I like country music. Not new stuff, but Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Marty Robbins, Hank Williams Sr.
2. I actually have ash blond hair hiding under all this dye.
3. I got kicked out of my first high school.
4. I like to smell like food (my fragrance collection includes ginger, satsuma, vanilla, grapefruit, lime, yuzu, and other variations on a theme.)
4 people I'm tagging
You, yes you. Plus, the next three people.
No comments:
Post a Comment