Well, it would appear that my birthday started early! Sweetie gets SO anxious to give me my presents that I had to fend him off last Thursday, when he bought me one of them. He wanted to give it to me right then, and I said no, he had to wrap it and give it to me on my birthday. He insisted that I try it on, and I did, but then I gave it back. So last night, he's got another present for me. They're both wrapped and sitting on the living room table, and he's hopping around. He finally insists that the other one (the one that actually IS a surprise) is not a birthday present, but rather an I-love-you present, and therefore I can open it immediately. I finally give in, and my sweetie has bought me a cool-looking book called Londonstani. I'm looking forward to reading it, and hey, I can't really object to my birthday being stretched out to a week, can I?
I almost forgot -- both last week when we saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" and this week when we saw "Little Children," there were a TON of interesting-looking previews. But I wish they'd hand out little cards, or that I would remember to take notes. I always forget what the good movies were!
All right, gotta work.
3 comments:
You're the opposite of me. I'M usually the one saying "give me my presents!" while Sweetie says no, I have to wait.
Happy bday week!!!
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment