Is all the people you have to say "no" to after the item has been claimed. I feel bad, and want to give stuff to all of them.
I gave away my maternity clothes, the cosleeper, and the smallest diaper cover, which takes us one step further into the really real-life reality of Zadie being an only child. It was just theoretical before, but this is a pretty big dose of truth.
5 comments:
Did you feel sad about it, empowered, a mixture, or nothing at all? People seem to have such mixed reactions to giving baby things away. I gave away a bunch of baby things to Freecycle.
Just a tiny bit sad. I had sort of always wanted two kids, but between a small house and a husband that really wants to stop at one, I've sort of come to terms with her being an only child. But that doesn't mean it isn't without some melancholy.
Do you think Sweetie might ever change his mind about one... two kids makes a good number and three well it is just downhill from there.
Loves Auntie....
I know I only want two and I still felt sad about giving away some of our baby things.
I thought I had come to terms when she was littler, but now I really want another. It's not going to happen, though, due to my age and Jeremy's ambivalence. I think he might eventually decide two would be okay, but by that time I will be too old. (He is in total denial about my age and seems to think we have forever to change our minds.)
Post a Comment