Saturday, November 27, 2010

Even at 6:30, she's hysterical

She called for me at 6:30, and she has hardly stopped talking since. We went through about ten dresses trying to find one that was acceptable, and when we did, she had a long, appreciative monologue about it. Something about, "this is my BounceTown dress, and it has a horse on it to show that it is my BounceTown dress, and I share it with all the other girls because I'm nice because you trained me to be nice."

Then we went into the kitchen, where last night I had baked cookies. She wanted a cookie immediately.

Me: I think maybe later.
Z: But cookies seem like a good breakfast.
Me: No, but we'll have one later today.
Z: After breakfast?
Me: More like after lunch.
Z (Thinks for a minute): Can we have lunch instead of breakfast?

All right, off to make the coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a fraction of her endless energy!

TNWINEB

SUEB0B said...

She is so smart and funny.